A spooky treat perfect for a Halloween tea or party…
- 1 Large naan bread
- Tomato puree
- Cheese (any kind but the less crumbly the better)
- Dried or fresh herbs (I used dry parsley)
- Take your naan bread so the widest part is at the top.
- Put as much or as little tomato puree on as you like.
- Cut your cheese and shape leaving gaps for eye sockets, a nose and a mouth. Cut smaller pieces of cheese to put as teeth.
- Sprinkle on your herbs.
- Cook in an oven at about 180 degrees (about 160 for fan ovens) for roughly 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bread has cooked.
Have with chips with tomato ketchup placed at one end as fingers and enjoy!